Why LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.62 5RV is considered the most perfect choice to dye hair red?
Developed using a unique formula, LOreal Majirel is a favorite among those who wish to have redhead. Not only does it guarantees an attractive outcome, but also ensures the healthy growth of your hair. One of its key ingredients is Ionene G that provides utmost nourishment to your hair with its extraordinary hair conditioning properties. Another of its specialties is Incell that promotes for the strength of your hair strands.
What are the things that I should take into consideration before dyeing my hair bright red?
If you have naturally dark hair, it will be good to lighten your hair before you turn your hair completely red. But be sure to opt for a top quality pre-lightener whose use can also be doubled as a color remover to eliminate the traces of previous hair color. Another must-do for going red is to deep condition your hair at least two times prior to the procedure.
What should I do to get best result from LOreal’s Professional Majirel Hair Color?
Available in more than 90 shades, Loreal Professional Majirel is one of the most simply yet economic ways to add to the gorgeousness of your hair and augment your facial features. However, if not done properly, it may sometimes wreck your overall appearance. So here are some tips that will prove helpful to get best results from your LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color.
• Properly shampoo and condition your hair a day prior to coloring your hair. Be sure to use shampoo and conditioner that have been specifically made to suit your hair type.
• Deep conditioning your hair two or three times before the procedure will provide a perfect base to color your hair. It is further beneficial to nourish hair and strengthen the strands.
• If you’ve sensitive skin or scalp, undergo a patch test in order to ensure that the product is suitable for your locks. After applying the color mix to a small section of hair, wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
• Before the treatment, divide your hair into smaller sections. This in turn will make the process easy. Now when you color hair, start it from roots.
• Once it is done, wait for 20 to 25 minutes as prescribed in the product manual before you rinse and condition your hair.