What can I expect from my LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.64 5RC?
This is especially made for those who wish to impart their hair a coppery brown color. However, beyond coloring your hair and adding to its appearance, LOreal Majirel is considered an excellent alternative to shield your hair from any kind of damages. After all, it is developed using a unique blend of Ionene G and Incell. With this hair conditioning agents, Ionene G will replenish your hair, thereby providing maximum nourishment to hair. In the case of Incell, it repairs split ends and strengthens your hair strand.
What should I do to get best result from LOreal’s Professional Majirel Hair Color?
Available in more than 90 shades, Loreal Professional Majirel is one of the most simply yet economic ways to add to the gorgeousness of your hair and augment your facial features. However, if not done properly, it may sometimes wreck your overall appearance. So here are some tips that will prove helpful to get best results from your LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color.
• Properly shampoo and condition your hair a day prior to coloring your hair. Be sure to use shampoo and conditioner that have been specifically made to suit your hair type.
• Deep conditioning your hair two or three times before the procedure will provide a perfect base to color your hair. It is further beneficial to nourish hair and strengthen the strands.
• If you’ve sensitive skin or scalp, undergo a patch test in order to ensure that the product is suitable for your locks. After applying the color mix to a small section of hair, wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
• Before the treatment, divide your hair into smaller sections. This in turn will make the process easy. Now when you color hair, start it from roots.
• Once it is done, wait for 20 to 25 minutes as prescribed in the product manual before you rinse and condition your hair.