Why LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 7.13 7BG?
First of all, it is one of the best hair coloring choices to turn your hair dark ash beige blonde. Another of its specialties is that it goes well with all hair types as well as skin tone. That said, perhaps the greatest of its benefits is that it will provide maximum nourishment to your hair, with the super conditioning and strengthening properties of technologies like Ionene G and Incell complexes. So whether you wish to amplify your appearance or just looking for a safe choice to color your hair, this hair color will never let you down. All you need to do is to carefully follow the instructions and rest is assured that your hair will appear shiny, smooth and stunning.
What should I do to get best result from LOreal’s Professional Majirel Hair Color?
Available in more than 90 shades, Loreal Professional Majirel is one of the most simply yet economic ways to add to the gorgeousness of your hair and augment your facial features. However, if not done properly, it may sometimes wreck your overall appearance. So here are some tips that will prove helpful to get best results from your LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color.
• Properly shampoo and condition your hair a day prior to coloring your hair. Be sure to use shampoo and conditioner that have been specifically made to suit your hair type.
• Deep conditioning your hair two or three times before the procedure will provide a perfect base to color your hair. It is further beneficial to nourish hair and strengthen the strands.
• If you’ve sensitive skin or scalp, undergo a patch test in order to ensure that the product is suitable for your locks. After applying the color mix to a small section of hair, wash it after 15 to 20 minutes.
• Before the treatment, divide your hair into smaller sections. This in turn will make the process easy. Now when you color hair, start it from roots.
• Once it is done, wait for 20 to 25 minutes as prescribed in the product manual before you rinse and condition your hair.